Friday, October 9, 2009

p1 jeniffer martinezpd1

1. What was the objective of the task?
know how to use the tools and put into practice what you learned.

2. What picture did you decide to use and why?
I decided to use the picture of Jennifer Lopez because she is a person who has been able to realize their dreams. and social work to be done to make an example to dry.


3. How did it turn out compared to what you were planning on doing?
more or less because I really did not have a secure idea, but the result is incredible and I have my first time to charm me.


4. What was the most difficult aspect of this project?
This project i think that was easy and there was no aspect difficult.

5. If you were to re-do this project, what would you do differently or add to it?
I think that I change the background or the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment